Wednesday, June 18, 2014

THE DAY SUMMER OFFICIALLY ARRIVES

I woke up.  I'm checking my e-mail and surfing the Internet.  I'll be enjoying breakfast soon.  The electric fan is spinning.  It's hot outside.  It's hard to believe that Summer officially begins June 21.  Why the Gentle Reader and I has to wait until June is almost nearly over before Summer officially begins is something that I'll never know the answer for.  There are some mysteries that I'll never know the answer for.  Still, June 21, 2014 is getting closer and will bring Summer close behind.  So I won't have to wait much longer for Summer to finally arrive to greet us all.  And what a generous welcome Summer will receive from the Gentle Reader and I after a cold and brutal Winter.
And as I'm lost in thought on a Wednesday morning, here are some photos of Shailene Woodley.













No comments: