Friday, June 6, 2014

JIGSAW PUZZLE

The outside temperature has risen from being mild and cool to being scorching hot.  However, I'm indoors, the air conditioning has been switched off for a while and I'm not feeling the heat.  So if it is hot outside, it's not too hot that it can be felt indoors.  And that's fine for me.  I get to save electricity by not needing to turn on the air conditioning.  I enjoyed breakfast.  Went for a walk to get some exercise.  It's almost time for lunch.  I worked on a jigsaw puzzle for a while.  It's fun to figure out a jigsaw puzzle.  Eventually I manage to figure out where all the puzzle pieces go, though it took longer than usual for me to figure out the current jigsaw puzzle.
And as I'm lost in thought as morning turns into afternoon, here are some photos of Jennifer Lawrence.







No comments: