Sunday, June 1, 2014

HALFWAY DONE

Well Gentle Reader, it's June.  You know what that means.  Yup.  The Gentle Reader and I are halfway done with the year 2014.  From now on, it's a mere six months away from the year 2015.  It will be fun to see what the year 2015 has in store.  But then again, I'm putting the cart before the horse.  I first need to see what the next six months of 2014 has in store before I get to witness the year 2015 unfold before my eyes.  Time flies faster than expected.  And years that once was so far away that it won't hurt to slack off a bit is now so close that I could almost physically touch it.  It's better to have a plan for the future and have it activated at the earliest opportunity.  Because one moment you're young with all the time in the world and the next moment you're forty-six with almost half of your life already been lived with only fifty-five left more to go.  I'm not trying to alarm the Gentle Reader, but who would've thought that the year 2015 would someday be only six months away from right now---This same exact moment of time.
And as I'm lost in thought on the first day of June, here are some photos of Rose McGowan.


























 






No comments: