Saturday, May 31, 2014

THE SUBURBS

I'm unmarried, I'm not going steady with any female and I never had the chance to produce any children.  Working minimum wage doing janitorial work at restaurants has been my exclusive source of income.  And I'm currently living in the Suburbs of Columbus, Ohio.  And the Suburbs of Columbus, Ohio is both quiet and peaceful.  Or rather, the Columbus, Ohio based Suburbs that I'm living in is both quiet and peaceful.  And so the weekend continues with my blogging on the Internet while the warm Summer breeze floats through the window.  Children playing in the front lawn (And sometimes the back lawns too).  People are walking their dogs.  Lawns are being mowed.  The arrival of Summer allows the chance to spend more time outdoors.  And the quiet peacefulness of the Suburbs of Columbus, Ohio is both soothing and relaxing.  Life is good.
And as I'm lost in thought in the peace, quiet and tranquility of the suburbs, here are some photos of Ariana Grande






























No comments: