Thursday, May 22, 2014

TODAY

It's morning Gentle Reader.  I woke up and I'm surfing the Internet.  The pinky on my left hand still feels numb after being hit by the pickup truck and getting the upper portion of my left arm smashed into three pieces requiring two metal plates and sixteen screws to fix it.  I'm confident that I'll regain full use of my pinky finger again.  Still, it's getting easier for me to type on the computer keyboard so either I learned to train my left hand to compensate for my numbness of my left pinky or my left pinky is slowly improving (Perhaps both of the above).  At any rate, I got the day off at Bob Evans Restaurant and I'm going to spend that day off relaxing.  The weekend will soon be here and that's where I get most of my employment work hours.
And as I'm lost in thought as the weekend gets closer and closer, here are some photos of Selena Gomez.
























 



No comments: