Sunday, May 25, 2014

THE NIGHT IS QUIET THE NIGHT BEFORE MEMORIAL DAY

The night is quiet.  Memorial Day is tomorrow.  And I'm guessing the first official day of Summer is also tomorrow.  So I guess today is the last day of Spring.  It no longer feels like Winter.  Those days are gone and replaced with eighty degree temperature.  And with Memorial Day, there are bound to be a few parties.  I'm sure there are those living in this suburban neighborhood who won't allow Memorial Day to arrive without a party of some kind.  I'm not among those individuals.  Still, I do appreciate Memorial Day as a way of paying respect to those who served in the United States Armed Forces in my own manner.  Let freedom reign. 
And as I'm lost in thought in Columbus, Ohio, here are some photos of Michelle Trachtenberg and Kate Beckinsale.









 Kate Beckinsale and Michelle Trachtenberg

  Michelle Trachtenberg and Kate Beckinsale

No comments: