Saturday, May 24, 2014

MORNING COFFEE

I've almost finished drinking a steaming mug of coffee. And when the coffee cup is empty, the last of the morning coffee that was recently brewed would've been finished. It's morning here in Columbus, Ohio. Afternoon isn't that far behind. It's warm outside. The sky is a shade of deep blue with very few clouds hanging above. I woke up in a good mood and I'm still feeling calm and relaxed. I try to keep down any notion of stress and anxiety. Such emotions only serve to overwhelm and not in a positive sense of the word. Feeling stress only works if there is a plan of action to resolve the crises situation. Anyway, there really isn't anything to feel stress or anxiety about. So I continue to feel calm and relaxed while finishing up a steaming mug of coffee---A great way to start off a day.
And as I'm lost in thought while finishing up a steaming mug of coffee, here are some photos of Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield.
















 More photos of Emma Stone







No comments: