Wednesday, May 28, 2014

FUN IN THE SUN

Sadly, the new house I'm living in isn't next door to a cost free swimming pool.  There is a nearby swimming pool, but it has to be paid for with money that I don't have (Because all of it is being used to repay my college tuition loans).  If somebody asked me today what would I chose if I had to decide between attending classes at Franklin University or seeing Avril Lavigne in concert, with the knowledge that I now have with no progress towards the world of business (Thus proving the effort to get a Bachelor of Science in Business was pretty much a waste of time), I'd chose to see Avril Lavigne in concert instead.  Anyway, there isn't a free of charge swimming pool nearby.  New forms of enjoying the Summer has to be found instead. 
And as I'm lost in thought during the opening days of summer, here are some photos of Kate Bosworth.










 
 

















No comments: