Saturday, May 17, 2014

A LIFE OF PEACE AND CALM IN THE SUBURBS

And I'm feeling a sense of peace and calm in the suburbs.  There are no activity in the streets beyond the windows of the house I'm living in.  It's freezing cold outside, but Summer-like weather could always return.  Life moves slowly out here in the suburbs.  It's a slow and steady process.  I'm feeling calm and relaxed.  I'm feeling peace with myself.  Night has fallen.  The moon and the stars has replaced the sun.  It was raining off and on non-stop throughout most of the daylight hours.  The rain only stopped when it got closer to night.  And now the rain has gone with the arrival of the night.  And so the world is covered by the night for the next few hours.  It will be interesting to see what happens late at night in the suburbs.
And as I'm lost in thought while living in the suburbs, here are some photos of Katherine Heigl.



Nancy Heigl is both the mother and the business manager for film and television actress Katherine Heigl.
Additional photos of Katherine Heigl.








 









No comments: