Friday, May 16, 2014

SCUBA DIVING

It's safe to assume that I never had the chance to scuba dive.  For starters, I need to live nearby a body of water large enough for scuba diving to be possible.  Second, it would be better if I took scuba diving lessons first before attempting to scuba dive.  Third, due to my inexperience in scuba diving, it might be better to start scuba diving in a body of water that's easy to go scuba diving in.  Still, I would love to have the chance to scuba dive if such an opportunity was made possible someday.  Until then, I guess I'm going to be living in the city of Columbus, Ohio that's landlocked in every possible direction except for rivers and a few tiny lakes here and there.
And as I'm lost in thought about scuba diving in the ocean, here are some photos of Teri Hatcher.
























1 comment:

Unknown said...

I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. best snorkeling destination