Saturday, May 3, 2014

A COUPLE HOURS UNTIL SUNDAY

The pinky and the finger directly next to it were numb after the traffic accident (I was run over by a pickup truck while riding a bicycle.  My left arm was smashed in three places and the lower left arm is held together by two metal plates and sixteen screws).  Thanks to a slow and gradual recovery process, now only the pinky on my left hand is numb.  The finger next to the pinky on my left hand has recovered back to normal one hundred percent.  I'm still hoping to have the pinky on my left hand restored back to normal by Labor Day and I work hard towards that goal.  It took roughly two months just to have my entire left arm restored back to full mobility again.  There is still a scar where the surgery took place on my left arm, but the scar is slowly fading away.  My health is returning back to normal once again.  And that's among the best news of all. 
And as I'm lost in thought while I'm surfing the Internet, here are some photos of Julianne Hough.
 
 






 Dancing with the Stars dance choreographer and dance instructor Derek Hough and his sister (Who is a former Dancing with the Stars choreographer and dance instructor and currently a country music star) Julianne Hough.
Maria Menounos, Derek Hough, Nikki Reed and Julianne Hough

No comments: