Friday, May 30, 2014

THE PUBLIC PARK

How much fun it will be to visit the public park.  To sit on the grass and soak up the sun (While being sheltered by a tree).  To swing on the swing set for a while.  To watch some children playing on the playground and thanking GOD that at the age of forty-six, I'm too old to be too concerned about peer pressure as I used to be when I was younger (Even then, I would like to think of myself as being wiser beyond my years though some people might dispute such a fact).  Ah yes, to visit the public park.  A chance for relaxation.  A chance to enjoy the great outdoors.  Enjoying the Summer indoors isn't nearly as good as enjoying the Summer outdoors. 
And as I'm lost in thought with thoughts of exploring the public park, here are some photos of Michelle Trachtenberg.










 



 
 


















 







No comments: