Monday, May 5, 2014

LAWNMOWER UP MY HEART

It probably wasn't a wise move to mow the lawn in the afternoon when it rained several hours earlier in the morning.  However, the grass was growing so tall, that the end result would've been the same anyway.  And so off I went to mow the lawn.  And now I'm proud to say that the lawn is now neat and orderly looking.  Yeah, it took an hour and I was beyond exhausted at the end, but I'm glad to say that the lawn mowing has been completed.  And with that assigned chore over and done with, I can say that today has been highly productive.  I may not be the best lawn mower in the business, but I got the required skills where and when it's needed most of all.
And as I'm lost in thought about lawnmowers, here are some photos of Elle Fanning.














Scarlett Johansson and Elle Fanning
 Elle Fanning and Scarlett Johansson
Elle Fanning and her sister Dakota Fanning


 

No comments: