Thursday, May 22, 2014

AN EARLY CHRISTMAS

Now normally I'd wait until Christmas 2014 before posting this, but it's impossible to predict the future.  An asteroid could fall from the sky and crush me a couple of hours from now.  Of course, I only want the best possible outcome.  But the best possible outcome doesn't always arrive.  And sometimes unexpected things happen in the most unexpected manner.  Still, we brave through each and every occurrence in hopes that it's always for the best.  I think I heard somebody say that nobody wants to grow up to become an ex-junkie.  It just happens through a serious of unfortunate situations that may or may not have been preventable.  However, I'm confident that I'll still be here when Christmas 2014 arrives so that posting this early won't need to happen.  Still, even though it's May and will soon be June, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everybody.
And as I'm lost in thought about Christmas in June, here are some photos of former Playboy Magazine bunny Jenny McCarthy and Dean McDermott.












More photos of Jenny McCarthy








 
 
 


 

No comments: