Wednesday, October 3, 2012

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS ON THE THIRD DAY OF OCTOBER

Today is a day just like any ordinary day. I woke up in an ordinary manner. I ate breakfast in an ordinary manner. I'm surfing the Internet in an ordinary manner. Each days flows into the next in an ordinary manner. It's not that I'm expecting an energy wave to rewrite the rules of the Universe or anything. Just because the month of September has ended and the month of October has started doesn't mean that overnight turning point beyond recognition is going to happen. Sometimes the end of one month and the start of a new month happens without incident in a rather calm manner. And it's alright if the end of one month and the start of a new month takes place without incident. The end of one month and the start of a new month in a flamboyant manner only works if I'm expected to become rich and famous. Hey, everybody wants to win the lottery. I can't be the only man on Earth who wishes he could win the lottery. However, since I have yet to win the lottery, I still need to work minimum wage employment.
Here are some photos of film and television actress Alyssa Milano.























No comments: