Thursday, July 25, 2013

CALM ORDINARY DAY

It shouldn't be this hard to type this on the computer keyboard in the dark.  I never look at the computer keyboard when typing this out anyway.  However, in the other house, the computer was in the first floor so it was easy to have the lights on since everybody was on the second floor close to around 11:00 in the evening.  However, I'm on the second floor with everybody else and it's getting close to 11:00 in the evening so it's getting close to typing things out in the dark.  Day has been replaced by night.  Darkness has covered the land for a few hours.  For some people, night is when everybody goes to sleep.  For other people, night is when everything starts to come alive.  For me, I'm merely typing out my Internet blog and hoping that I keep my head above water in the process.  At any rate, it's night and another day has been done.
And as I'm lost in thought in the early evening hours, here are some photos of Milla Jovovich.










No comments: