Saturday, July 6, 2013

THE MIDNIGHT HOUR

And so the clock is moving closer to the midnight hour.  This is the moment in time when it's not exactly late at night, but it's not exactly early in the morning.  And most of the world is asleep, though there are a few insomniacs to keep things going straight into the night.  I'm not expecting to be one of those insomniacs though.  I'm going to sleep soon.  I'm just going to type one more Internet blog entry and play a few more Zynga Inc games on www.Facebook.com too.  I also have a website on www.Myspace.com and I'm relieved to learn that it hasn't been erased.  However, I never got my new email embedded on before www.Myspace.com shutdown and rebooted.  So now my old email is stuck on my old www.Myspace.com webpage and I can't make any changes or improvements on it.  www.Myspace.com used to offer flexibility in custom designing www.Myspace.com webpages, but now it has done away with such flexibility.  And most of the photo galleries have been gutted too.  Still, www.Myspace.com still has the most extensive collection of music even though most of everybody is using www.Facebook.com instead.  Still, it's nice to know that www.Myspace.com has survived the brink of bankruptcy and is still managing to stay alive despite itself.
And as I'm lost in thought as the clock moves closer to the midnight hour, here are some photos of Avril Lavigne.





 
 

No comments: