Sunday, July 28, 2013

COMPUTERS

For some weird reason, the computer in my Mom's house (I'm 45 years old and I'm still living with my Mom) still won't allow photos to be downloaded on Interbet blog on www.blogger.com (Or anything else that's www.Google.com related).  So I cut and paste here and then I photo download when I get to the library computer.  And hope that someday I'll be able to afford a computer system of my own that isn't so awkward and clumsy.  But until then, I make do with the sometimes clumsy technology and what little I've got with the hopeful promise that life will be better later down the road.  Of course, I'm hoping that I'm not messing up my life by writing this blog.  I'm hoping that I'm not messing up my life by posting these pictures.  It's always important to give everybody the best possible impression about me at all times. 
And as I'm lost in thought about computers that go clunk and sometimes crashdump in the night, here are some photos of Sandra Bullock.


























No comments: