Wednesday, July 10, 2013

CLOUDS AND RAIN

It rained for a bit this morning.  It's still cloudy, but it's not raining.  I'm able to travel through the rain.  I have an umbrella handy just in case.  I'm not sure how long the clouds will remain, though I could always check the weather on the Internet.  I always keep in mind that the deep blue sky and the sun is above the clouds somewhere.  And if I climb a tall enough mountain, I'm likely to see what it looks like to be above the clouds and seeing the sun itself.  However, Columbus, Ohio doesn't have any mountains and I'm not likely to go mountain climbing anytime soon.  Still, it's nice to know that the deep blue sky and the sun is somewhere up there somehow.
And as I'm lost in thought about clouds and rain, here are some photos of Lea Seydoux.







No comments: