Sunday, July 7, 2013

ENTERING AND EXITING

Watching a cute sexually seductive woman entering a building is just as much fun as watching the same cute sexually seductive woman exiting a building.  The way her hair floats in the hot Summer breeze (I know that's difficult if the woman has a pixie gamine hairstyle which I also find adorable on a woman).  The way her lipstick sparkles in the sunlight.  I could sit here and watch a cute sexually seductive woman entering and exiting a building all day long and find non-stop excitement in the experience.  It's not necessary for me to actually meet the cute sexually seductive woman face to face, though it would be nice if I actually got the chance to meet the cute sexually seductive woman face to face.  And here we have a cute sexually seductive woman named Jennifer Love Hewitt exiting a building and walking towards her limousine.  Ah yes, life is good.


And here we have Jennifer Love Hewitt hanging out with Fraggle Rock Muppets from Jim Henson's Creature Shop (Which is now owned by Disney).  Personally, I don't understand Fraggle Rock, but I do enjoy Sesame Street and the Muppet Show.  And who knows, maybe I'll get used to Fraggle Rock a little bit more when Disney gets the long awaited Fraggle Rock television show restarted again someday.  Who knows, perhaps there might be a Fraggle Rock movie released by Disney someday.



No comments: