Tuesday, July 30, 2013

THE CLOUDS ABOVE ME

There are some clouds starting to build above me.  It's not going to rain or anything.  But there are clouds above anyway regardless.  And I don't know what the future will be like.  And I pray everyday that the choices that I make in my life are going to be the right choices that I make.  And I pray everyday that the choices that I make will benefit the human race.  I'm not perfect.  I never claimed to be perfect.  And even though the clouds are blocking out the sun, the sun continues to shine above the clouds if mountains tall enough are climbed.  Yeah, Columbus, Ohio is lacking the necessary mountains.  Still, the clouds are just as important because clouds usually produces rain.  Rain is very good for keeping away the drought that causes thirst and randomly started forest fires that rages across several states in the Western half of the United States.  And that alone is enough for right now.
And as I'm lost in thought as I look at clouds above me in the sky, here are some photos of Alyson Hannigan.















No comments: