Wednesday, July 3, 2013

WHEN IT'S PARTIALLY CLOUDY OUTSIDE

It's partially cloudy outside Gentle Reader.  There's not enough clouds for rain to appear, but there's enough clouds to chase away any notion that today will have a clear blue sky.  It's sort of in the middle.  And hey, that's fine.  I don't mind if it rains.  I enjoy it when it doesn't rain too.  And a compromise between having a day of non-stop rain and a day without rain is also enjoyable.  I'm very agreeable when it comes to the weather outside.  As long as there isn't a hurricane, typhoon, tornado or any other tropical storm and as long as there isn't a drought, I'll pretty much agree to anything regarding the weather outside. 
And as I'm lost in thought under the sky above and the earth below, here are some photos of Jodi Lyn O'Keefe.
 
 

No comments: