Saturday, July 27, 2013

WINDOWS

I'm glad for the invention of the window.  I can see out of the window and not be made wet by the falling rain.  And in the Winter, I can look at the falling snow without feeling cold or touching a single snowflake.  And with the right kind of window, I can look out at everybody without anybody looking back at me.  I can be a silent and invisible observer who knows all, but nobody knows anything about me in return.  Yes, it's an isolated existance.  However, I might have friends to help me out on my side of the special window that I can see out of, but nobody can look at me in return.  And those friends know the door that leads to my side of the special window.  And the building I'm in is a public space that anybody can walk inside, but they don't yet see me until the time arrives for it all be made known.  And I continue to look out of the window.  I watch and I wait.
And as I'm lost in thought as I look out of the window, here are some photos of Selena Gomez.
















No comments: