Saturday, July 6, 2013

COFFEE

Coffee is a great way to start the day.  Coffee is a great compliment to a lunch menu.  Coffee goes great with dinner.  Coffee is fantastic after dinner.  Heck, coffee can be enjoyed anytime.  I've been drinking coffee since elementry school.  I probably was the only elementry school age child at my school who was drinking coffee.  Ok, it took a while to get used to the bitter taste of coffee, but it's something that's worth getting used to.  Coffee doesn't produce hangovers, memory blackouts or weird obnoxious behavior.  Coffee's best benifit is the ability to sharpen my sences.  And having sharper sences only helps me in the long run.
And as I'm lost in thought while drinking a steaming mug of coffee, here are some photos of Kaley Cuoco.





























 







No comments: