Wednesday, July 3, 2013

TOASTING ENGLISH MUFFINS IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

It rained for a while, but then it stopped raining.  I'm cooking myself some English muffins.  And after toasting the English muffins, then it's necessary to slather on some butter.  Ah yes, English muffins is a really nice snack to enjoy.  Nothing much in my life beyond looking out of the window while enjoying some English muffins.  It's a calm ordinary life.  It's cloudy outside with some patches of blue sky.  I'm not sure if it's going to rain again later in the day.  Outdoor plants, fish and ducks more than appreciate the falling rain.  And that's always a good thing.
And as I'm lost in thought about toasters and English muffins, here are some photos of Chloe Sevigny.
























No comments: