Monday, July 15, 2013

REALITY TELEVISION

It takes a special sort of person with a special sort of personality to show up as a character on reality television.  I don't have that type of personality.  I should know because I auditioned for the MTV reality television series The Real World and I never made it past the first level of auditions.  I guess I wasn't hedonistic enough.  I guess I wasn't untrustworthy enough.  I guess I was much too honest and pure for reality television.  Still, reality television continues to be made.  And some reality television shows continues to make profits.  Still, even though I prefer scripted television show entertainment, I could understand why some people find reality television entertaining.  However, whenever the Gentle Reader is in doubt, it's always a better idea to read a book instead.
And as I'm lost in thought about television, here are some photos of Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll or simply known as Shakira.





No comments: