Sunday, July 21, 2013

SUNDAY MORNING IN JULY

And it's Sunday morning.  I woke up and soon I'll be eating breakfast.  The day has just started.  Night has stepped aside in favor of the day.  The moon and the stars are gone and replaced by the sun.  It's a brand new day in Columbus, Ohio.  It's a brand new day full of promise and possibility.  Optimism is in the air today.  Optimism is in the air everyday if the Gentle Reader and I know where to look for it.  There is always a way out of any problem.  The window is always left open every time to door is locked shut.  I've always been an optimist and I'll continue to do so.
And as I'm lost in thought on the scorching hot days of Summer, here are some photos of Kate Upton as she's waiting for a taxi cab to pick her up.




And here we have Kate Upton waiting for her airplane flight to arrive at LAX Airport in Los Angeles, California.



 
 

 




No comments: