Friday, July 5, 2013

LIFE BEYOND THE FOURTH OF JULY

Well the weather outside started off with some clouds mixed in with the blue sky and no rain.  Then rain fell.  The falling rain was brief and light.  Then the weather outside was clouds mixed in with the blue sky.  Why do I say the weather outside?  Well, sometimes when I ask somebody what do they think about the weather, some people look at me with a baffled expression on their face as if I asked them a question about calculus.  As if there's a difference between the weather inside the building and the weather outside the building.  So then I ask a clarified question to the same exact people about what do they think about the weather outside, then they suddenly understand what I'm talking about.  That's not true with all people.  It only happens on some occasions.  But not knowing when those occasions will occur, I just ask what do they think about the weather outside on all occasions---Just to be on the safe side.  Anyway, there wasn't any further downpour of light rain for the rest of the day.  Now it's night and morning is only a few hours away.
And as I'm lost in thought a full day beyond the Fourth of July aka Independence Day, here are some photos of Kate Beckinsale.





























 








  





No comments: