Monday, July 8, 2013

THE IMPORTANCE OF COOKING AND CLEANING

I've been born male my whole entire life, but that doesn't stop me from cooking and cleaning whenever it's necessary.  When I lived in my own private apartment at Lexington Park Apartments from 1997 to April 2009, I cooked breakfast, lunch and dinner for myself freely and without any problems.  There was only myself in the one bedroom apartment from 1997 to 2006 and there was only myself in the two bedroom apartment at the same complex, but a different building from 2006 to April 2009.  So cooking and cleaning for myself was necessary.  And when the Great Recession paired up with the need to repay my college tuition loans for attending, but failing to graduate despite a 3.0 in all the Business Administration classes at Franklin University forced me to move back in with my Mom, I continued to cook and clean for myself.  I can't sit around and wait around for somebody to do something that I can easily do for myself. 
And as I'm lost in thought on the scorching hot Summer days of July, here are some photos of Diane Kruger. 











 









 





































No comments: