Thursday, July 18, 2013

NATIONAL CAVIAR DAY

According to http://www.holidayinsights.com/moreholidays/July/caviarday.htm, today is National Caviar Day.  I'm not sure who decided to dedicate the entire day to the celebration of caviar.  I'm not sure how to go about celebrating such a thing.  I'm not sure if the website www.holidayinsights.com was making it up or National Caviar Day really is an actual holiday that's celebrated today.  And to be honest, I'm not really excited by the taste of caviar.  I enjoy eating fish, but caviar is the fish product that I'd rather not indulge in.  Give me baked flounder or baked trout instead.  Anyway, happy National Caviar Day to one and all.  I don't understand why anybody would actually eat the stuff, but I guess somebody enjoys it to dedicate a holiday to it.
And as I'm lost in thought on the scorching hot days of Summer, here are some photos of the following celebrities.
Anna Kendrick and Vera Farmiga

 Vera Farmiga





















 Anna Kendrick


















 Drew Barrymore and Anna Kendrick
Kate Mara













Kate Mara and Maggie Gyllenhaal



 Kate Mara








 Maggie Gyllenhaal








 







































Joey King, Channing Tatum, Maggie Gyllenhaal and Jamie Foxx


 Joey King























No comments: