Monday, March 26, 2012

COLD

It's cold outside.  I'm freezing cold while I'm going job hunting.  I'm not having much luck finding employment.  However, I refuse to give up.  It won't matter how hopeless my search for employment ends up becoming.  It won't matter how long I have to function without cash.  I'm saying that because of an odd situation.  You see, I've been approved for another year of unemployment compensation.  I have to fill out weekly claims for unemployment.  The trouble is that no cash actually has been allocated to me.  So I'm in a odd situation where I've been both accepted and rejected at the same time.  So I've got no money to survive on until I find employment.  So it's off on my bicycle to fill out job application forms.  And I'm doing so with the knowledge that if I get another flat tire on my bike, I won't be able to pay for the bike tire to get fixed.  So I really need to be careful when bike riding.  Or rather, I need to be more careful than usual since I'm on the razors edge of homeless vagrancy.  I shall survive my ongoing plight of unemployment.  There is a light at the end of the long dark tunnel of unemployment.  More to the point, anybody who is unemployed shouldn't vote for the Republican Party.  If you're unemployed and you're dumb enough to vote for the Republican Party, you'll find yourself both approved for unemployment compensation, but having no cash actually allocated to your unemployment payments.  I know that for a fact because it's happening to me right now.  It's a harsh thing to say, but it's also the truth.































While I'm busy filling out job application forms, here are some photos of rock star and film actress Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone. 

No comments: