Wednesday, March 14, 2012

IT'S SIXTY DEGREES OUTSIDE

Even if it's not officially Spring yet, it feels like spring has arrived.  The high is sixty degrees outside while the low is close to fifty degrees.  The weather will only get warmer from this day forward until Auttumn 2012.  However, I won't have to worry about Auttumn today.  I'm much too busy enjoying Spring 2012 today.  I wish there were a beach in Cleveland, Ohio for me to hang out in.  To be more exact, I wish I had enough free time in my schedule to visit the beach.  Going job hunting is still first and foremost on my agenda.  At any rate, the warm sixty degree weather will make it easier for me to go job hunting.  I won't be shivering from the cold as I ride my bike on another day of job hunting.  With a driving license, but not owning a car, bike riding is still my only form of transportation.  Hey, I'm getting great exercise.  Getting great exercise is always a good thing.



As I'm busy filling out a job application form, here are some photos of Vanessa Hudgens, Selena Gomez, Ashley Benson and Rachel Korine.

No comments: