Monday, March 5, 2012

MONDAY MORNING

And so the snow fell while I was asleep.  And when I awoke, there was a need for me to shovel the driveway again.  There wasn't much snow to shovel, but it was a good idea to shovel the snow away anyway.  And so I'm getting ready for my continued quest to go job hunting for employment.  Even with snow on the ground, the need to be employed is still urgant.  I have United States government college tuition loans to repay.  I'm still hoping to be launched into adulthood and get an apartment of my own.  I don't want to live in my Mom's house forever.  I walked the pet dogs, Furby and Elaina Baina.  I'm about to eat breakfast.  I need to shower and groom myself.  There's a light dusting of snow falling from the sky, but not nearly as much as last night.  So begins Monday morning in the fantastic city of Cleveland, Ohio.  Without a car to drive, I'm going to ride my bike through the snow on my quest for employment.  Riding a bike is great exercise. 




As I'm getting ready for my quest to fill out job application forms, here are some photos of film actrress Lily Collins.

No comments: