Saturday, March 3, 2012

DRUNK DRIVING ON A BICYCLE

So if somebody went drunk driving on a bicycle, would it cause much damage?  I don't think there would be much property damage.  The only person who would be hurt would be the drunk idiot trying to ride a bicycle while intoxicated.  Is there laws in place to place punitive punishment for drunk driving while riding a bicycle?  I'm not sure if politicians ever made the effort.  At any rate, I never rode a bicycle while intoxicated.  I never done anything intoxicated.  I never understood the point for being intoxicated.  I would much rather being sober.  Coffee is a much better beverage.  It's possible to ride a bicycle while riding a bicycle.  That on it's own is the most important thing of all.
























While I'm enjoying bike riding while sober and drinking coffee, here are some photos of rock star legend-in-the-making Katy Perry.

No comments: