Wednesday, March 28, 2012

TWIGS

Nothing hurts lawn mowing like a bunch of twigs.  And lots of twigs seem to fall on the backyard of my Mom's house after a huge gust of wind.  However, it appears that most of the twigs has already been moved out of the way.  So I won't have to worry about twigs damaging the lawn mowing blades of the lawn mower.  That should make for a smoother lawn mowing experience.  Of course, I'm just as concerned about job hunting as I am about lawn mowing.  I've got multiple thoughts in my head.  I'm hoping to be employed soon.  The backyard also looks like it might need to be mowed.  The grass is a bright green in color as it recovers from a mild, almost non-existant Winter.  Ok, the Winter was so mild, that the backyard grass doesn't have to work too hard to recover from Winter.  I'm sorry, I'm all over the place with this blog entry.  It goes along with having a lack of sleep.  I need to get some sleep.  It's easier to go job hunting after a good night sleep. 












While I'm thinking about this and that, here are some photos of film actress, television actress and country music star Reba McEntire.

No comments: