Tuesday, March 27, 2012

TYPING

And so I filled out a job application form on the internet.  The company I was applying for a job for doesn't offer paper job application forms anymore.  Not every company has ended paper job application forms, but this particular job application opportunity has.  It's frustrating because I'm not used to being unemployed for such a long time.  Still, I can only do the best I can.  With luck, what I've got will be enough.  So, do I like the timeline format for the new Facebook profiles?  I'm not sure why it was necessary for Facebook to update anything if it was already earning lots of profits.  Still, even my Facebook profile has been switched to the timeline format.  In that respect, I have no choice in the matter.  It's a shame that the new timeline format for the new Facebook profile offers no flexibility in how much can be added to the wall.  In the old format, adding stuff to the wall is unlimited.  In the new format, adding new stuff to the wall means that something else will be removed.  Darn the luck.  I'm glad that the timeline format for the new Facebook profiles doesn't require a cost for joining.  That much is good.  I was worried that Facebook was going to start charging for their services.  So I'm glad when my concerns turned out to be unfounded. 








































While I'm filling out internet job application forms and other internet surfing functions, here are some photos of film actress Jennifer Lawrence.
























No comments: