Saturday, March 10, 2012

SUNDAY AFTERNOON

I don't like wearing shoes in the house.  I'm not sure if I already said this, but it's true.  I either walk barefoot or I wear bedroom slippers.  I would rather walk barefoot through the house than anything else.  To wear shoes in the house is unnatural for me.  Don't get me wrong, I'll wear shoes if it's needed.  However, when I'm inside my place of residence, the shoes always comes off and stays off unless I need to step outside my residence for some reasons.  I never understood why.  There's no practical or psychological reasons.  This isn't related to any trauma or anything else of the sort.  It's more of a comfort issue than anything else.  The linoleum and carpet feels better under bare feet.   I would say that a wooden floor also feels good under bare feet, but there isn't a wooden floor in my Mom's house.  There wasn't any wooden floor in either the one bedroom or the two bedroom apartments in Lexington Park Apartments that I used to rent before relocated to Cleveland, Ohio either.  But if there were wooden floors in a place of residence, then I'd say that wooden floors feels better under bare feet too.







Anyway, while I'm busy taking my shoes off, here are some photos of film actress Mia Wasikowska.  Mia Wasikowska's biggest claim to fame was starring in Tim Burton's live action adaptation of Lewis Carroll's novels Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass and the story Jabberwocky entitled Alice in Wonderland.

















































No comments: