Thursday, March 29, 2012

GRASS, GRASS, GRASS, GRASS, GRASS, GRASS, GRASS

And I had a dream last night.  For an Angel of the Lord have shown by the magic hallway.  As I walked down the magic hallway, there stood a throne.  On the left side of the throne are seven torches, eight bonfires and sixteen breakdancing angels.  On the right side of the throne are seven torches, eight bonfires and sixteen breakdancing angels.  And I waited.  And I waited some more.  However, instead of GOD himself showing up on his throne, a lawnmower fell on top of GOD's throne and chopped it to pieces.  And the Angel of the Lord  dailed a number on the cell phone and complained to some people.  An apology was made.  There was some technical difficulty.  It appears that I got the wrong prophetic vision.  Can I come back later when the technical glitches are smoothed over.  Then I woke up and started to wonder why am I so obsessed with lawnmowers all of a sudden.
While I'm busy trying to figure that out, here is a photo of rock star Hayley Williams (Lead Singer of Paramore) and rock star Shakira.

No comments: