Thursday, March 1, 2012

THURSDAY MORNING

It's very important to eat breakfast before going job hunting.  It's never a good idea to go searching for employment on an empty stomach.  You could try if you want.  However, since I'm riding a bike from place to place in my quest for employment, I'm going to need energy to peddle the bike properly.  It would be possible, though still difficult to peddle the bike if my stomach in empty.  However, I can't survive for very long without food and proper nutrition.  And so I'm getting ready to eat my lunch before I embark on my quest for employment.  I pray to GOD everyday that today is the day that I'll find employment.  I'm sure GOD is listening somehow.  I'm sure there's an avenue for me to get employment if I know where to look.  I'll just keep filling out as many job application forms until I find something that connects.  With luck, I'll find employment that lasts longer than between four and a half hours to four days.  Being employed for between four and a half hours to four days isn't going to be enough to solve my unemployment problem.  There is a light at the end of the long dark tunnel of unemployment.  Self confidence is key.  I know that I'm a great asset to any and all potential employers.  I need to keep reminding myself of that fact.    


As I'm filling out job application forms, here are some photos of film actress Emma Stone.

No comments: