Friday, March 2, 2012

FRIDAY MORNING

I'm not sure if anybody tried to build a grandfather cuckoo clock---Something that's half grandfather clock and half cuckoo clock.  I'm not sure if I'm the first person to think of such a concept.  In that case, I have a brand new invention to bring to the television show Shark Tank.  Just think of how much money in investments I could earn if I propose a grandfather cuckoo clock.  Ah yes, my brain is just overflowing with ideas for brand new inventions that could change the world.  I could invent a bed that flies through midair.  You could wake up in the morning with the grandfather cuckoo clock with alarm clock functions.  I could tell the Shark Tank Team that I once worked for $20,000.00 a day, sent all my children to private school, drove the most expensive automobiles and I gave it all up in the middle of the Great Recession.  I would further explain to the Shark Tank team that I gave it all up so I could create fantastic inventions like flying beds, grandfather cuckoo clock and a squirrel clock (A cuckoo clock with a squirrel instead of a bird jumping out).  Then all my invention ideas got rejected.  I don't know why.  I'll just keep auditioning for Shark Tank and if that doesn't work, I'll try America's Got Talent instead.     

While I'm typing out this internet blog entry, here's a photo of rock star and television actress Selena Gomez.









No comments: