Tuesday, March 6, 2012

UNEMPLOYED NEAR THE END OF WINTER

I don't think of myself as a bad person.  I try very hard to be nice to everybody.  Even when somebody is mean to me, I try to respond by being nice in return.  Life is much to short to be obsessed with hatred and vengeance.  I find it hard to engage in a life of nonstop rage.  Nonstop anger is exasusting.  More important, I don't have enough ill will or negetive empathy to keep nonstop rage going longer than a few scant minutes.  Nonstop rage is such an alien concept to me.  I'm not saying that I'm frustrated at times by certain individuals.  However, there's a more productive use of frustrating that doesn't involve nonstop rage and hostility.  Sooner or later, you'll need to forgive your enemy.  And when your enemy offers an apology, it's a better idea to accept that apology.  The human race isn't born with hatred and rage in their hearts.  The human race is educated to engage in nonstop rage and hostility.  And just as easy as it is to be educated to be angry nonstop---It's also easy to unlearn such behavior.  In fact, unlearning nonstop anger and rage is easier than learning nonstop anger and rage.  And in the end, you feel better about yourself when you start saying nice things about the people around you.







As I'm analyzing the human race, here are some photos of film and television actresss Mila Kunis.






















No comments: