Thursday, March 1, 2012

THURSDAY MORNING

What would I do if I won an Academy Award?  Well first, I need to get hired as an actor.  If I can't get hired as an actor, then I'd need to make a film.  How do I make a film.  First, I need a film script.  Second, I'll need actors to perform the film script.  Third, I need cameras to film the scenes.  Fourth, I'll need equipment to edit the film.  Fifth, it would help if the film was released in movie theaters nationwide (It would help your chances if the film were released worldwide).  Sixth, you need positive film reviews.  That way, you can still win an Academy Award even if the film turns out to be a box office flop.  However, it's doubtful that I'd get anything more significant that a Youtube posting.  Plus, it's doubtful that I'll succeed in getting actual actors to perform in my film.  Plus, I have no experience in filmmaking.  So I guess it's better if I just stick to working minimum wage.  So off I go to fill out more minimum wage employment job application forms.  With luck, I'll be employed again.




While I'm thinking about the future (Both real and make believe), here are some photos of film and television actress Ginnifer Goodwin.

No comments: