Saturday, March 10, 2012

UNEMPLOYED IN A COLD WINTER DAY

Gentle reader, I didn't choose to be unemployed.  It just happend that way.  I didn't wake up one morning and decided to committ career suicide.  It was never my intention for my life to travel backwards instead of forward.  I just had a really long run of bad luck when it came to my career in minimum wage employment.  I want to be employed again.  I want to have my college tuition loans repayed.  I want to move out of my Mom's house and into my own apartment.  I understand that moving backwards isn't considered to be a form of moving forward.  Yet, fate seems to have other intentions for me.  I'm hoping that one of the job application forms that I've been fillling out will lead to employment.  I'm hoping that I'll soon find a minimum wage employment job that will help get my life back on track.  Until then, I'll fill out more job application forms as I have optimistic hopes for a brighter future.  There is a light at the end of the long dark tunnel of unemployment.  I need to confidence to keep filling out job applicaiton forms---Even when the prospect appears to be bleak.  Always remember that when GOD closes the door, there is always a window open for you to crawl out of.  I simply need to remember where the window of opportunity is located.
While I'm going job hunting, here are some photos of film actress (and daughter of film director and actor Ron Howard) Bryce Dallas Howard.
















































No comments: