Wednesday, March 14, 2012

WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON

I'm not just riding a bike around town because it's fun.  You see, since the city of Cleveland, Ohio is all spread out---Perhaps even more so than my previous hometown of Columbus, Ohio---walking takes too long.  With a driving license, but no car, I need to travel from one job application site to another.  In that regards, using a bicycle is a useful transportation method.  Plus, I'm getting great exercise.  If more people rode bikes around, there probably won't be nearly this much pollution.  Don't get me wrong, it would be nice if I owned a car.  However, I can't afford my driving ability right now.  In that regard, it's cheaper to ride a bike.  For starters, broken bikes are cheaper to repair.  However, I'm not expecting any traffic accidents with a bicycle.  I'm being very careful with my bike riding.
As I'm typing this blog entry, here is a photo of rock star Peaches, country music star Rosanne Cash, rock star and actress Juliette Lewis.

No comments: