Monday, March 5, 2012

MONDAY MORNING

Did I mention how much better it would've been if I were still employed while the Great Recession is going on.  The Great Recession is not the time to be having an atittude problem with your employers.  The Great Recession is not the time to be instigating a feud against our employer.  Be nice to your employer while the Great Recession is going on.  It's no longer the employees market.  It has become the employers market instead.  With that being said, be thankful that your employed and never take employment for granted.  Life can change so suddenly.  I should know.  I'm still recovering from a huge revamp of my life including relocating to Cleveland, Ohio, being forced to move in with my Mom again and, having to repay my college tuition loans and needing to go job hunting again.






While I'm busy filling out job application forms, here's a photo of Lourdes Leon (The biologic daughter of Madonna Ciccone and athletic trainer Carlos Leon).






No comments: