Thursday, March 1, 2012

THURSDAY MORNING

Well today is the first day of March.  It isn't February anymore.  February ended close to eight hours ago.  Right now, we're marching towards a brand new month.  It's still the year 2012.  It's going to continue to be 2012 for the next ten months.  And beyond that will be the year 2013.  However, I'm getting ahead of myself.  Let's focus on surviving 2012 in one piece.  I'm unemployed.  I don't want to be unemployed.  I'd much rather be employed.  I'm still filling out job application forms with the anticipation of becoming employed.  One day, I would hope to be employed longer than between four and a half hours to four days.  I can't repay my college tuition loans with between four and a half hours to four days maximum of employment.  I can't pay rent, utilities or groceries with between four and a half hours to four days maximum of employment.  I'm not sure which alien planet allows that to be made possible, but that's not the way the planet Earth does business.  Anyway, I'm not giving up my search for employment simply because I've encountered a few rough patches.  There is a light at the end of the long dark tunnel of unemployment.  I need to have faith in myself.
While I'm busy filling out job application forms, here is a photo of television and film actress Nina Dobrev.









No comments: