Friday, March 2, 2012

FRIDAY MORNING

I've been riding bikes as far back as elementary school in the 1970's.  However, when I attended Rockbridge High School from 1983 to 1986 and Rockbridge High School from 1987 to 1988, my athletic ambition was track and field.  Ok, I never joined track and field when attending Highland Park High School.  When attending Rockbridge High School, I wasn't really good in track and field.  I got last place each and every time.  However, I got to see other high schools late 1980's era Missouri.  I had fun getting last place.  It was a great way to get exercise.  To be honest, I'm better at bicycle riding than I am at jogging.  I own a tennis racket and I got tennis lessons once upon a time.  I'm still at the beginner stage with tennis.  I'm able to hold my own in miniature golf.  I can't do normal golf though.  Miniature golf is much easier than regular golf. 
While I'm thinking about athletics, here is a photo of film and television actress Claire Danes.

No comments: