Thursday, March 1, 2012

THURSDAY MORNING

What would it be like if I were using a typewriter instead of a word processor to type out this Internet blog.  For starters, I'll be using whiteout a lot.  Second, I'll need to Xerox all the pages to remove the whiteout splotches.    Third, getting photos connected would involve lots of hunting, finding, full color xeroxing and pasting.  Plus, getting the word out would be close to impossible.  Mostly, I would be the only person still looking at this.  So I guess it's a good thing the Internet is available.  It's easier for me to write this blog entry.  It's easier for me to attach photos to this blog entry.  It's easier for me to make this blog entry look very professional without cost.  It's easier for me to get the word out to more people at a fraction of the time.  I'm thankful everyday for the Internet being made available to the general public.  It's hard to imagin what life would be like without the internet.


As I'm typing out this internet blog entry, here are some photos of film (The Decendents) and television (The Secret Life of the American Teenager) actress Shailene Woodley.




































No comments: