Monday, October 1, 2012

COLD WET GRASS

I'm pretty certain that rain didn't fall.  However, there was cold wet grass when I walked home from work at Red Lobster Restaurant.  I'm pretty certain that the grass was cold because of the change in weather (It's Auttumn after all).  I'm not certain as to how the grass became wet.  Like I said before, I'm pretty certain that rain didn't fall.  I'm not going to pretend that I know everything about the weather because I don't.  I'm not sure if the grass still is cold and wet.  Perhaps there was a light mist that floated to the ground while I was busy washing dishes at a sea food restaurant.  And so I've earned an honest wage for honest employment.  And with that money, I'll repay yet another portion of my College Tuition Loans for attending (But failing to graduate despite a 3.0 grade point average in all my classes) Franklin University.  Of course, somebody more jaded will say that I never took financing or statistics class yet.  However, I took and got a 3.0 grade point average in accounting class.  However, I'm not ready to open an accounting business yet.  I try to stay away from math because I never really was good in math.  To quote a famous philosopher, Math Is Hard.
Anyway, while I'm lost in thought about cold wet grass, here are some photos of film actress Malin Akerman.














 
 




















No comments: