Saturday, April 27, 2013

AND SO THE DAY HAS BEEN FINISHED

And so the day has been finished.  Night has begun.  And soon the next day will become reality.  I'm ready for tomorrow to arrive.  I'm not afraid of the night.  The darkness as replaced the day, but I know that daylight will return someday.  But right now, the Gentle Reader and I shall enjoy the night.  The Gentle Reader and I will enjoy the stars and the moon as they hang above the night sky.  And it's a peaceful evening.  And so I finish my mug of coffee and a prepare to go to sleep.  The night will bring to me sweet dreams to fill my head with.  And the day that will arrive tomorrow will offer a great chance for wonderful opportunities to come.  The night is wonderful.  The night is delightful.  Come Gentle Reader, let's enjoy the night together.
And as I'm lost in thought under the moon and the stars, here are some photos of Alanis Morissette.

























No comments: